TYSA Academy Assessments
TYSA Academy Kit
Signing Days (Mandated By Georgia Soccer)
In-Person Signing Days / Registration
U9 – U13: June 12, 2012 from 5pm – 7pm at the TYSA Clubhouse at 2803 Henderson Road
U14 – U19: June 19, 2012 from 5pm – 7pm at the TYSA Clubhouse at 2803 Henderson Road
Registration is also available online!
Director of Coaching Questions: Contact Warren van der Westhuizen at 404-713-5043 or email Warren at email@example.com
Academy Program Questions:Contact Pam Beard at 404-545-7357 or email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions:Contact Terry Joyner at 404-984-7665 or email Terry at email@example.com
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
You will be contacted within a few days after tryouts have ended.
Once you are offered a position on a team, you will need to do the following:
- Register on-line using the assignment code provided by your coach or in-person at Henderson Park on the day listed above.
- Upload a photo (headshot) of your child into the registration system, or, if you have trouble loading it, you can e-mail the photo to your manager. (High resolution photos are not always accepted by the program.) We prefer to have the photos uploaded, but if all else fails, please provide 2 passport size photos to your team manager.
- Your team manager will provide you with a Medical Release Form. Please complete this information and return it to the manager before the start of the season.
- A copy of player’s birth certificate or passport must also be provided to the team manager prior to the start of the season.
- Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, check, money order and cash will be accepted. Please note that cash will only be an option at in-person registrations. Any future installments must be paid by credit card, check or money order.
For your convenience, on-line registration is recommended. Thank you!
Coaches will be responsible for the following after you sign up:
- Confirm Practices: Confirm the date and time. Please talk to your coach about details.
- Communication: Email is the main form of communication.
- Team Camp: Team camp is included with your registration. You do NOT have to register online or in person for Team Camp, just show up. Please notify your coach if you cannot attend.
Thank you and Welcome to the TYSA Family!