Sponsorship funding serves a critical role for TYSA’s scholarships for low income families, coaching incentives and field improvements. TYSA has supported scholarships for 75 children and $25,000 to participate over the past year. In many instances, these children would not have had the opportunity to experience the joy, camaraderie and health benefits of soccer. Limited sponsorship funds are used to support additional training for TYSA’s coaches and to support upgrades to TYSA’s fields.
Becoming a sponsor of TYSA will provide you with a number of benefits, including numerous opportunities to promote your business and increase your visibility in metro Atlanta neighborhoods:
TYSA’s website (www.tysa.com) gets an average of 10,000 impressions per month throughout the year. We partnered with Blue Sombrero to create a quicker and easier registration process. With our growing emphasis on communicating daily field status and latest news via the website, we believe a website presence for our sponsors will be most beneficial. We often use www.tysa.com to help promote dine-out series and we also have reference links on many of our partner’s websites. In 2012, TYSA has also launched a social media campaign including paid search on Google, a Google Places page, a Facebook page, Foursquare and a Twitter account to drive even more traffic to the website and ultimately the fields.
TYSA sends newsletters out throughout the year, monthly during the spring and fall seasons and once in each offseason. These newsletters contain a synopsis of recent and upcoming items of interest to club families, such as important dates to remember, upcoming events hosted by TYSA or of interest to TYSA families, tournament recaps, and news items. The newsletter also serves as an advertising vehicle for our sponsors, whose logos appear on every newsletter (and other formal TYSA communications).
Field Banners and Partner Signs:
There are also opportunities for sponsors to promote their businesses via field banners or obtaining placement on our newly constructed Community Partner Sign. Banners are placed along the perimeter of the fields; the Community Partners Sign is located at the major access point to the complexes. Each weekend at Henderson and Granite Parks, we estimate that 6,100 people (3,900 adults and 2,400 kids) pass through the complex. On Sundays we average about 450 people (270 adults and 180 kids). The spectators are 65% TYSA or local families and the remaining 35% from various metro Atlanta communities. On practice days, there are an estimated 4,500 people Monday thru Thursday (750 adults and 750 kids) all of whom are local. Resulting in about 6,450 (4.020 adults & 2430 kids) people per week over the 12 to 14 week season each Spring and Fall. Furthermore we host the Triumph Cup our annual tournament every November in which over 300 teams attend from various age groups.
- Tax Exempt Donations – All donations to TYSA are tax exempt.
Click here for Sponsorship Form
For further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org