Under 16 Age Group
U16 Games and Practices
11 V 11, Goalkeepers, Throw Ins, Direct Kicks and Offside
Rules and Recommendations
- Games are comprised of 40 minute halves.
- Substitutions may be made, with the consent of the referee, at the following times:
- Prior to a throw-in in your favor.
- Prior to a goal kick, by either team.
- After a goal, by either team.
- After an injury, by either team, when the referee stops the play. Substitutions shall not be limited to only the injured player or his team.
- At half time.
- After a caution, by either team.
- Substitutions are not allowed during the stoppage of play for a player being sent off (red card).
- Size #5 Soccer Ball.
- All players must play 1/2 of the game. No player can play a full game until all players have played 3/4 of the game.